AddThis Smart Layers

05 March 2013

Trending: Cartoon graphics

Not sure who designed this one but it is pretty cool. The style and cut of the piece is definitely something I would wear.
This is quite my style. By Manoush.
Another by Manoush that  I might wear.  I would certainly make people smile and, in the end, that's what I look for in my clothes.

The graphic which comprises this bag by Jimmy Choo is super cute.  It's just a tiny bit reminiscent of carrying a teddy bear around with me.... but with the right out fit.... for the right event I could see it working.
Buck wild dress by Di$count. This is a piece of art for sure.... again...there is a time and a place for anything but it might just end up hanging in my closet....unless I put it under glass and hung it on my wall.....
Two styles here from Gerlan Jeans Minnie Mouse inspired line.  Some of the pieces are really fun but might make you look crazy (such as a white hoodie with pink mouse ears and a yellow dress with a bow larger than a golden retriever).  The white shorts above however = LOVE.
So, now that Fashion month in almost over in Europe, it is clear we cannot deny one trend which keeps  surfacing on fashionable thoroughfares and runways alike: Cartoons.  First let me say.... I love to WATCH cartoons but WEAR them? Idk.  I just dk.... Buuuuut I am a fashionista.... for better or worse and, thusly, I must at least try to appreciate what those in the design world are trying to put out there.  That being said, I have put this list together of those cartoon inspired pieces I find most wearable and palatable.  See what you think.