AddThis Smart Layers

20 June 2013

Eventing in Lace Von Furstenberg

Summer is officially upon us here in Boston, and so, events abound.  Tonight, I'm hitting up a party on Newbury before I head off to a fashion show on The Hill.... thusly, this morning consists of outfit planning and preparation.  I decided to rock my black and white Diane Von Furstenberg dress. I love it because it looks like a cocktail dress, fits like it was made for me, and feels like a t-shirt (the fabric beneath the lace overlay is the softest cotton). Always the accessory minimalist, especially for Thursday night lower-key shindigs, I'm keeping it very simple: French stilettos, diamond studs, and my iPhone is wearing it's  Gucci cover.  For now though, I must be off.... gym, downtown for lunch, nails, hair....  If anyone is wearing anything lovely tonight I shall Instagram as needed. Ciao, Royals!
Enhanced by Zemanta